random stuff from nortygordy.blogspot.com :

According to “Modern Bride” magazine, the average bride spends 150 hours planning her wedding. The average groom spends 150 hours going, “Yeah, that sounds good.”

According to a survey on Match.com, 37% of single people think splitting the bill is okay on a dinner date. The other 63% were women.

“No man knows more about women than I do, and I know nothing.”

When your wife says, “What do you think?” she is not asking for YOUR opinion. She is asking for HER opinion, from your mouth.

According to a new study at Duke University, depressed women live longer. Well, that should cheer them up – not only is your life miserable, it’s going to go on for a long time.

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are beautiful.

There’s two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.

The reason women don’t play football, is because you can’t get eleven of them to appear in public in the same outfit. (lol)

My girlfriend said she wanted to have a serious talk to me about our relationship. We had a nice meal and some wine and then she started. “I think we need to decide in what direction our relationship is going.” “I feel we are at a crossroads: one path leads to hardship and commitment but, ultimately, to happiness and joy; the other, well, it just leads to a dead end.” She paused. “So what do you say?”
I thought about it for a while and then replied, “That’s not a crossroads, you silly cow, that’s a T-Junction”